Elder Dola is serving a two year mission in Praia, Cape Verde, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012 Eu estou aqui... em Cabo Verde!!


Olá famila!! So I´m just emailing quickly to let you guys know that I arrived in Cape Verde safely. Our flight was delayed 3 hours so we didn´t end up leaving the airport until after 12:30 am, Boston time. We arrived here at 11:30 am Cape Verde time and just finished the orientation meeting. I got my new companion, his name is Elder Bunderson and my new area. I´m not entirely sure what else I´m going to be doing today but it´s going pretty good so far. It´s pretty nice here and kind of cloudy. I got the window seat again, right on the wing. You couldn´t see much though because we were on top of a huge pile of clouds for most of the trip and then it was super cloudy flying into Praia. It´s really sweet here though and I will have to tell you more about it on my next p-day. Not sure when that will be though. Also there were no problems getting onto the plane with my stuff and everything is all good. Love you lots! Talk to you later.

Brandon