Elder Dola is serving a two year mission in Praia, Cape Verde, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving...??


So I definitely didn’t know that this weekend was Thanksgiving... I don’t know anything anymore. We had a pretty good week but once again, it flew by so fast. We went to Sal for zone conference, my last one as a missionary, and we talked a lot about how we can work more with the members. We have incredible members here in Boa Vista and the branch just keeps getting stronger and stronger every day. It was the first time in over two months that I have left the island to which I was banished and seen other missionaries other than my companion. There are so many new missionaries! President made at least four comments about me going home soon during conference... it seems like everyone but me is counting down the days. Oh well, it’s going to happen eventually.

Life’s good though and we’ve got even more work to do now that it’s just me and Elder Young. We have an inventory of 50 and not enough hours in the day to see them all. Heavenly Father is helping us out tons though and the work just keeps growing. I love you all and Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment