Elder Dola is serving a two year mission in Praia, Cape Verde, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Monday, October 21, 2013

SUCCESS!!!


Hey!

So... I get to stay in Boa Vista for another week!!! I’m pretty excited because I don’t want to leave here yet. This is the last week of the transfer though so my companion will know who is going to serve with him after I leave. Time is going by too fast though and I really wish that it would just slow down.

We had a pretty good week and attendance at church went back up to 60 for the first time since the beginning of the transfer. 8 men also received the Aaronic Priesthood yesterday and next time President Oliveira comes to Boa Vista we will be able to organize an elders quorum and a few more of the members will receive the Melchizedek Priesthood. The branch is growing super fast and is becoming more and more united every week. Lot’s of work still to do and we are going to be super busy the next couple of weeks. I’m glad everyone is doing well at home and hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment