Elder Dola is serving a two year mission in Praia, Cape Verde, for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Kel barcu ja sta mortu!!


What´s up!

Another week of awesomeness and a lot of work. We have been teaching so many people lately and I’m not exactly sure what we are going to do next week when our two visa waiters go to Brazil on their missions... The Lord will provide a way though and everything will work out. Attendance was 59 this week, a little less than the last week but still really good. The cool thing about everything is that there are so many families in church! I love teaching families; they just make missionary work so much better!

So I have no idea how many missionaries we have in our mission, more than 120 I think. I haven’t seen or heard hardly anything since I came to Boa Vista but I know that the last two transfers more than 20 missionaries arrived. We just got a lot of rain from the hurricane and the ocean has been really rough lately. Nothing too major here though. There are two big resorts from a company called Riu. One is called the Tourareg and the other Karamboa. They come from one of the best resort companies in the world and from what I have heard they are pretty nice. I’m definitely going to stay in one of them one day when I come back here. But ya most of the tourists are Europeans. Lots of Germans, Italians and French people. Txeu brancus!!

This week is going to fly by faster than a jet plane! We have a wedding planned for Friday, the baptism on Saturday and General Conference Saturday and Sunday. Lots of work to do! It’s going to be sweet though and I’m super excited.

I love you all and I hope for the best throughout the week. Enjoy General Conference; it is such a huge blessing in our lives to have a prophet to guide us. TXAU!

No comments:

Post a Comment